According to the resolution, from August 15, 2021:
- orphans and children left without parental care, without fixed housing, registered as in need of housing, in the year they reach the age of 18, are allocated 1-room apartments in multi-apartment residential buildings with a total area of at least 25 square meters, in the case of marriage between adult orphans – 2-room apartments with an area of at least 50 square meters. Meantime, apartments are allocated to children with disabilities classified in this category up to the third floor of multi-storey residential buildings;
- apartments for orphans and children left without parental care are purchased by khokimiyats in the primary real estate market in apartment buildings built in districts (cities);
- if there are no apartments on the primary real estate market in the relevant districts (cities) that meet the criteria provided for by this resolution, apartments are purchased on the secondary real estate market according to the relevant criteria on the basis of the conclusion of the territorial commissions "Xalqparvar";
- provision of housing for orphans and children left without parental care is carried out based on the "online queue" system, while it is not allowed to make changes to this queue and the extraordinary allocation of housing to children bypassing the existing queue;
- housing is allocated to orphans and children left without parental care on the basis of property rights, but without the right to sell, donate, pledge, lease or register other citizens at the place of permanent residence in this housing, with the exception of himself and his family members (spouse, children), until they reach the age of 30 years.
However, on the basis of a reasonable appeal of orphans or children left without parental care, local khokimiyats provide a permit for sale with the condition of expanding the total area of housing and maintaining the requirements provided for by this resolution.